About Endless Job Offers
I’m John Muscarello, the founder of Endless Job Offers. If you have ever thought:
- “I don’t like asking people for things. It makes me feel uncomfortable.”
- “How can I reach out to someone I don’t know without coming across as expectant or wanting?”
- “How do I bring my network value with how little I have to offer them?”
- “I feel as if I don’t know where to start when it comes to building my network.”
- “What is the best way to stay in touch with people I’ve met without asking for something?”
Or if you have ever just needed help writing a great follow-up email or thank you note…. You’re in the right place.
How Can Endless Job Offers Help You?
Being amazing at your job isn’t enough anymore. You’ll learn how to build relationships with influential people to help take your career to the next level, get jobs, and become known as a top performer in your industry.
You’ll no longer have to spend hours submitting your resume through job boards (aka black holes), spend hours going through the interview process to never hear back, and follow horrible career advice from so-called experts.
Your job search and career become much easier when you have people in your corner to:
- Give you tailored career advice that you can’t find through a Google search.
- Tap their high-powered friends to get you interviews at the company of your dreams.
- Introduce you to opportunities that are not on job boards (80% of job aren’t listed publically).
- Give you advice about starting a side business while still working full time.
I will show you how to make this a reality for you. The possibilities are endless!
Five years ago I felt stuck. I was working for my dad’s restaurant making salads and cooking French food and pastries.
I wanted to find a job in marketing or public relations. I was spending hours submitting my resume to job boards and following horrible career advice from so-called experts. Nothing was working.
It wasn’t until I started building relationships with industry influencers and college alumni on LinkedIn (not an ivy league school) that everything changed for me.
It took me ten months to land my first job.
To get the job I currently have now I emailed three people for advice about making a career move. I wasn’t sure if I should start looking for a new job, or stick it out for another year. I also asked them to be references for the search. All three agreed that it was time to move on.
Here were the results
- One person wrote me back and said their company was hiring.
- The other two people said they would tap their networks and be on the lookout for great opportunities for me.
- A hiring manager at one of the top 5 public relations firms in the world contacted me to see if I was interested in a position she had open (most likely a result from the two people who tapped their network)
Eight weeks later I had a new job (paperwork held up the process).
I have learned how to build relationships with top performers and how powerful the results can be.
It has given me to opportunity to
- Interview my idol, New York Times Best Selling author Gary Vaynerchuk.
- Have one tweet turn into a Margarita Mixer with co-founder and New York Times Best Selling author Dave Kerpen.
If you want to learn some of the tactics I use, all you have to do is enter your email address below.