It could have been a follow up email to someone you met at an event, a potential employer, or someone you reached out to because you wanted to get to know them.
What do you think is the first thing that person does after reading your email?
They search for you on LinkedIn to see who you are, what you do, and connections you both have in common. Your LinkedIn profile could be the deciding factor whether that person writes you back.
I interviewed a good friend who shared everything you need to know about writing a successful LinkedIn profile and how to build your LinkedIn network.
Dayna Mathews is the founder of Your Kick-Ass Career and is a career coach who helps clients get results. She reveals the three habits she used to grow her LinkedIn network from 75 to 1,800 in 24 months.
In This Interview You’ll Learn
- How to write a successful LinkedIn profile and showcase your personality.
- What most people are missing from their profile.
- Effective ways to build relationships and network with professionals in your industry on LinkedIn
- How to find a job using LinkedIn and what you should do before you apply.
- Why it’s important to ask for help and how to do it effectively.
- Plus a whole lot more awesome stuff!
I want to hear from you!!
Comment below and tell me one thing you learned from Dayna and how you’re going to implement it on your LinkedIn profile.
Tweet: “Learn The Secrets To Building A Kick Ass LinkedIn Profile with @KickAssCareer http://bit.ly/EJOLinkedIn by @JMMuscarello”
Click to Tweet (it takes 5 seconds)
Links and Resources Mentioned In The Interview
- Your Kick-Ass Career
- Dayna Mathews on Social Media: Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook
- Donna Svei’s Avid Careerist
- The Muse
- Marie Forleo (One of my favorites)
- Zig Ziglar Facebook Page
- Start with Why by Simon Sinek
- The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Apps To Save Articles: Pocket and Delicious