Have you ever wanted something so bad that you refused to take “no” for an answer?
After 8 months of hard work and follow up I got the opportunity to interview my idol, New York Times Best Selling author Gary Vaynerchuk.
I consider Gary to be the “Ultimate Networker and Relationship Builder.”
In our interview, Gary reveals the most important social media network that young professionals need to be on, and it’s not LinkedIn.
Gary also reveals
- How to build relationships on Twitter and how those relationships could lead to a job or major career opportunities.
- Why going to networking events is essential for advancing your career and how it has helped him.
Gary Vaynerchuk Is The Ultimate Networker and Relationship Builder (click to tweet)
Listen to the Interview Below!
(If you can’t see the audio player, here’s the MP3 link).
*FYI: Gary paid me a huge compliment at the very end of the interview that caught me off guard and I said the same thing twice!!
The Top 5 Pieces of Advice from The Ultimate Networker and Relationship Builder, Gary Vaynerchuk. And of course, they are tweetables.
- The more you give, the more you get on the back end (tweet)
- A little romance and a little foreplay go a long way in business (tweet)
- “I’m a big fan of networking events and I believe in them tremendously” (tweet)
- I think I have a lot of friends because I am always willing to pay forward (tweet)
- “Give, Give, Give, then ask” not only applies to networking but to all business and to life (tweet)
Articles that will help you take action on Gary’s Advice
- Enhance Your Personal Brand By Telling A Rock Star Career Story
- Networking Follow Up Email Cheat Sheet
- The Best Way To Stay In Touch With Your Professional Network
- How To Write A Great Professional Thank You Note
Now I want you to take action
- Leave a comment on this blog post and tell me what your favorite piece of advice that Gary shared about networking and building relationships.
- Go to buy Gary’s books on Amazon. His books will change your life. I have read both and bought 20 copies (that’s not a typo) of the third book!
Gary Vaynerchuk’s Books
- Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion
- The Thank You Economy
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy, Social World